We're So Glad You're Here.
At Sunshine City Counseling, we are passionate about helping people become the best version of themselves. We offer coaching and counseling services to individuals, parents and families. If you're ready to schedule a session or just have a few more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The funny thing is, it actually works.
About Counseling & Coaching
The decision to get extra support is hard and we respect it, immensely. You have the right to know exactly what our processes are like and the methods we use to help you reach your goal(s). Have a specific question? Send us an email. We would love to connect with you.
What Are Sessions Like?
While every coach and counselor has their own unique style, we also understand that these type of sessions vary. We want you to be fully informed of our process at Sunshine City Counseling to help answer any questions you may have. To learn more, click, here
Meet Our Staff
Our coaches and counselors are incredibly passionate about caring for others and helping them to discover their true worth and potential. It's important that you feel comfortable so get to know our staff and ask lots and lots of questions...
Thank you for considering Sunshine City Counseling. This is a big step. It takes a lot of courage and bravery to ask for help. This website is designed to help you understand more about the process of getting support and how we can help you.
Why People Contact Us
- Behavior Problems: Sometimes kids act up. That's normal. What isn't normal are patterns of anger, frustration, anxiety or depression. Kids process death, trauma, adoption, divorce and big life changes differently than adults. We are kid specialists. 8-18 years old.
- Tired/Frustrated Parents: Raising kids is tough. Whether you're a single parent, co-parenting or parenting in the same home as your spouse, we've got your back. We are able to assess how you're doing, what could improve and how to be the best parent for your child. Kids are not the only ones who need a superhero.
- Relationship Problems: Whether you're still in a relationship, trying to "get over it," keep dating the same kind of person, or all your relationships end in the same way: we are here to help. We'll look at patterns, their origination and help you understand your attachment style. We'll teach you healthy ways of connecting so you can feel validated, appreciated and loved in all of your relationships.
- Other Reasons Why Someone Might Be Looking For Support: We work with individuals who might be struggling with depression, anxiety, trauma, performance issues, missionary or expatriate issues, sexuality and people who just want better relationships. If you're not sure we can help, send us an email. We'd love to talk and figure out a way forward.
How Do I Set Up An Appointment?
- Send us a message or call us at 321-348-7681
- From there, we'll answer your questions, schedule you for your free 30 min session.
- In the first 1-2 sessions, we'll get to know one another, understand why seeking coaching or counseling is helpful and what you're looking to get out of this process.
- In the 3rd or 4th session, we will create a plan, together, that will help you achieve your goal(s) and then let the magic happen.